Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ask Dr. Man - Introduction

Dear Readers,

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dr. Daniel Man. I am a board-certified plastic surgeon with a successful private practice in Boca Raton, and over 25 years of experience. For years, it has been my mission to help people improve their appearance and feel better about themselves.

My goal is to educate people on the latest trends in plastic surgery. Are you curious about a new procedure you heard about? Not sure what to expect from your first consultation with a plastic surgeon? Trying to decide what procedure is right for you? I’m here to answer all of your questions and more. I will address a range of different topics related to plastic surgery, such as:

• How young is too young for plastic surgery?
• How do I decide what size breast implants to get?
• How do I get rid of the tummy from when I was pregnant?
• Do I really need a facelift, or are there other ways to delay the aging process?
• Is plastic surgery getting a bad rap?
• Should men get facelifts?
• Do breast implants cause any known diseases?
• Can I get a neck lift without a face lift?
• Are “extreme makeovers” true, as portrayed on television?

I encourage you to email me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.

Next topic: What size breast implants should I get?

Email your questions or comments to:

Dr. Man

Dr. Daniel Man is a board-certified plastic surgeon who has dedicated his life’s work to helping people look younger and improve their appearance through cosmetic surgery. He is a noted author, artist, inventor and educator. Dr. Man has been featured on major television networks, as well as national and local magazines and newspapers for his work as both a plastic surgeon and an artist. He has a successful private practice in Boca Raton, FL. For more information about Dr. Man, visit www.drman.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment